|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5tons|
|Packaging Details:||pearly membrane bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Calcium Carbonate (dry Base Meter),%:||96||Degree Of Activation%:||96|
|45um Test Screen %:||0.2||Mn%:||0.08|
|EINECS No.::||207-439-9||Grade Standard::||Industrial Grade|
|Application::||Filling Material||Place Of Origin::||Jiangxi, China (Mainland)|
treated calcium carbonate,
gcc calcium carbonate
Activated Transparent Activated Light Calcium Carbonate for Rubber, Painting
Active calcium carbonate
(1) appearance: white powder, non-toxic, tasteless, no stimulation, no burning, no explosion, low refractive index, easy coloring, insoluble in water, stable in the air.
(2) after the activation process, the molecular structure of the product is changed, the size distribution is even, and the product is very strong.
(3) with the characteristics of high whiteness, good fluidity, good gloss, uniform dispersion, large filling capacity, etc.. And has excellent lubrication, mobility, dispersion and organic.
(4) molecules with strong affinity between the rubber and plastic, the filling amount may be more than ordinary calcium carbonate filled 2-5 to several times, the overall production cost is obviously reduced.
(5) low oil absorption value, high whiteness, high degree of extension, and its unique characteristics of the super metal stripping and significant lubrication effect can also improve the surface of the product light brightness, wear and impact strength.
(6) can reduce the wear of processing machinery, improve product processing technology, improve product performance, has a better reinforcing effect.
(7) the product is used in the advanced coating, can improve the solid filling quantity, reduce viscosity, also give coating wear resistance, corrosion resistance, reduce the baking temperature, baking time, improve product quality, reduce production cost, has obvious economic benefits.
Implementation standards:HG/T 2567-2006
|Calcium carbonate (dry base meter),%||
|75um Test Screen %||≤0.006|
|45um Test Screen %||≤0.2|
|Oil absorption ml/100g||≤60|
|Degree of activation%||≥96%|
Why choose us?
Contact Person: Rainbow